From Zenitel Wiki(Redirected from IPARIO)
The IP Audio Remote I/O (IP-ARIO) unit has a wide set of hardware functions. It can be used as:
- PA Interface over IP
- Radio Interface over IP
- Remote I/O unit over IP
- Remote AlphaCom RS232 port over IP
- AMC-IP version 22.214.171.124 or newer
- AlphaPro Version 126.96.36.199 or newer
- AlphaCom server is required
- The IP-ARIO is not supported in Pulse or SIP mode.
- An IP-ARIO Audio License is required in the AlphaCom when the audio part of IP-ARIO is used, i.e. when the IP-ARIO is used as PA interface or as a Mobile Radio interface.
- If only the I/O part of the IP-ARIO is used, no license is required. The AlphaCom will automatically recognize the unit as an IP-ARIO and allow it to register without a license.