ITSV-1 - Software Upgrade
From Zenitel Wiki
This article describes how to upgrade the software of the ITSV-1 station via the web interface of the station.
- Download the software file gxv3240fw_184.108.40.206.bin to your PC.
- Log on to the ITSV-1 Station web interface. Default login credentials are admin and alphaadmin
- Select Maintenance > Upgrade, and choose "Firmware Upgrade Via:" Manual Upload
- Select Upload, and browse to the gxv3240fw_220.127.116.11.bin file
The file will now be uploaded to the station. The web interface shows "Uploading..." during this process. When the file has been uploaded (approx. 5 minutes), the station will shut down and install the software. The installation progress is shown in the display of the station (0 - 100 %). When the installation is finished, it will start up using the new software.
How to find the..
- IP Address: On the station touch display, select Settings. Scroll down to About phone, and then down to IP Address.
- Current software version: On the station touch display, select Settings. Scroll down to About phone, and then down to System version.