IP Desktop with Video Display - Release Notes
From Zenitel Wiki(Redirected from Release Notes IP Desktop with Video Display)
Note: These release notes are for the LCD screen in the IP Desktop Station with Video Display - 1408001635.
Release notes for the IP desktop station is here.
- Improved compatibility with the TCIV station. Due to an unexpected FIN packet the connection was disconnected without the socket resources released.
- Increased socket count for better network performance
- Performance optimization for the UART interface between the Desk Station and the display
- FreeRTOS Update V9.0.0
- CMX-CSOS changed Task-TCBs to static
- UART-Drv of DTC-FIFO changed due to Overflow in HW-RX-Buffers, since the ISR was called too late.
- Fixed a bug where display text fragments were erroneously displayed
- Added a touch calibration dialog to the display
- Fixed a display bug when restarting the station via display
- Added SIP-/PULSE-Support
- Revised display handling and output
- Fixed an index error in the camera type list
- Fixed an endless loop when trying to access an invalid camera URL
- The resync timer for the camera stream will now be stopped, when syncronisation is successful
- Fixed a bug when entering an IP address and a subnet mask that don't "fit"
- Added factory reset via display
- Increased the length of the camera type name in the dynamic camera type list to 100 characters
- Increased the number of cameras to 80
- Increased camera name to 15 characters
- Removed the MJPG streaming path for Grundig cameras
- Added a dynamic list for up to 3 custom camera types including streaming path
- Fixed a bug where some display texts weren't cleared correctly
- Added the MJPG streaming path for Grundig cameras
- Fixed a bug where, in manual camera selection, the first element in the list always required a passcode, even when passcode authentication was disabled
- Changed the URL for Axis cameras from "mjpg/video.mjpg" to "axis- cgi/mjpg/video.cgi"
- Changed the MJPG stream function to be compatible with older non-RFC-compliant Axis cameras
- Changed the behavior of the LED (the "auo" DIP message does no longer turn off the LED)
- Fixed a web server bug that was causing problems with digest authentication under IE9+
- The "aue" DIP message is now ignored
- Changed the fallback settings for username and password to "admin"/"alphaadmin"
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly reconnected a camera, when another camera is manually selected during a connected call
- Changed the LED time base
- The station now displays an error screen when trying to stream a video in the wrong format/resolution
- Fixed a timing problem when trying to connect to the camera of an incoming call, when manual camera selection is active
- Added detection of missing DIP messages
- Changed font to a fixed width font
- Increased camera count to 48
- Added manual camera selection with passcode authentication via display
- Added automatic camera switching, if more than one camera is added to a remote station
- Overhauled the UI and web interface
- Added a download/upload functionality for the camera list
- The station does not need to reboot anymore, after changing the settings
- Added factory reset via web interface
- Fixed a bug where the display wasn't cleared correctly in some cases
- Font improvements (narrow characters are now centered instead of left aligned)
- Implemented encryption of the firmware file
- Workflow adaptation
- Implemented DIP protocol via internal serial interface
- Implemented bootloader with firmware upload via web interface
- Fixed a bug where the LEDs weren't correctly updated in some scenarios
- Fixed a problem with the web server, that could cause problems, if someone tries to access the web interface, while the device has initiated a reboot
- Fixed a bug where the LEDs weren't correctly switched off when the state changed from "incoming call" to "idle"
- Fixed a network bug in DHCP mode
- Improved network stability
- First release