CNL IPSecurityCenter - ICX-AlphaCom integration
From Zenitel Wiki
CNL Software is a global provider of Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) software, designed for complete Integrated Situation Management.
IPSecurityCenter™ connects and manages disparate building and security technologies such as video surveillance, life critical systems, radar, analytics, HVAC, PIDS, GPS tracking and GIS mapping. It allows organizations to react faster and more precisely to incidents by providing operators with real-time Situational Awareness through a Common Operating Picture (COP) and following an alert, alarm or event presents step by step process guidance, ensuring complete compliance to security policies.
About the Integration
IPSecurityCenter™ aggregates intelligence from the ICX system or the AlphaCom audio server, allowing organizations to have a complete view of their security in one interface. This enables them to enforce compliance to their security policies, whilst maximizing their investment in existing equipment and creating significant cost savings through efficient use of all security resources. It is used to protect critical infrastructure, corporate organizations and government agencies.
- Allows operators to make calls from within IPSecurityCenter using ICX or AlphaCom
- Alarms raised in ICX/AlphaCom are displayed within IPSecurityCenter unified alarm stack
- Prioritizes ICX/AlphaCom alarms against existing alarms in stack, based upon predefined criteria
- Pulls in and displays rich alarm details such as time, date, location, alarm type
- Automatically pulls feeds from nearest cameras to ICX/AlphaCom call point, and displays these to operators
- Mapping of ICX/AlphaCom call points with GIS support
- Allows the termination of calls from within IPSecurityCenter
- Enables workflow to guide operators through the process of managing calls coming in from ICX/AlphaCom call points
- Permission and location based access ensure only the right operators see alarms they need to manage
- Enables the sharing, distribution and escalation of alarm information using large screen visualization, unified communication systems and threat level thresholds
CNL has implemented an interface to the ICX and AlphaCom system. This interface is based on a combination of the ACDP Simple Link Layer Protocol and EDO. An installation guide for this interface is available from CNL.
When used with the ICX System, the following license is required in the ICX in order to enable the ACDP protocol and the EDO port: 1002602400 - ILI-IF Interface enabling
As the interface uses 2 communication channels they both need to be programmed in AlphaPro. The required settings in ICX/AlphaCom in order to communicate with IPSecurityCenter are:
To setup the Simple Link Layer link, in AlphaPro, go to Exchange & System > Serial Ports and set the following parameters:
- Select one of the available ACDP links
- TCP/IP server
- Enter a Port nr. Port 3001 is used as an example in the CNL installation manual
- Set the 'Link Type' to 'Stentofon Simple Link Layer'
- Enable 'Broadcast'
- Enable 'Keep Alive'
To setup the EDO link, in AlphaPro, go to Exchange & System > Serial Ports and set the following parameters:
- Select one of the available EDIO links
- TCP/IP server
- Enter a Port nr. Port 3002 is used as an example in the CNL installation manual
In the Web interface, go to System Configuration > Filters:
- Define the same TCP ports in the firewall (filters), in the CNL example these are ports 3001 and 3002
- Enable this TCP port on the relevant Ethernet port (Eth0 or Eth1)
The following functionality is exposed in the IPSecurityCenter Driver:
- Make a call
- Terminate a call
- Possibility to send any SLL-formatted command string to the ICX/AlphaCom
- Set Output relay state
- Intercom Button Pressed event
- Raise EDO events - Any type of string can be sent from EDO and displayed; this allows for other events to be displayed then the in IPSecurityCenter pre-prograamed events. The format to be used is described in the CNL installation manual