Dual Display Station - 1007007000
From Zenitel Wiki
- Desktop master station with full access to all features in the STENTOFON AlphaCom exchange.
- The station may use up to 40 Direct Access Keys (DAK) on 4 pages with information text for each DAK on a display. Standard is 20 DAK keys.
- The dialing keys have letters to be used for search facility in the intercom directory and display text editing.
- The station has 4 specific navigation keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries.
- Status information, guidance and menus are shown on a large 4 line graphic display.
The STENTOFON Master Station with Dual Display is designed for table-top mounting in bank/finance and office environments.
The physical size makes it easy to place on desks with limited space.
An optional noise cancelling gooseneck microphone module can be mounted in noisy environments.
Most functions and codes are the same as for the STENTOFON stations in the InterGuard range.
The two easy-to-read displays and navigation buttons ensure quick and easy access to the person you want to reach and the functions you want to perform.
The direct access keys are easily programmed from the station and can be changed at any time. The display may be edited to show your personal text.
The station can be installed in any Stentofon AlphaCom or AlphaCom M system.
To benefit from the new features in the dual display station, the AMC card in your AlphaCom exchange must be revision 9 with SW version 9.00 or later. In earlier versions the text in the DAK display can not be edited and the info display will show two lines only.