IP Flush Master DAK-48 Module
From Zenitel Wiki
The IP DAK-48 unit expands the:
with an additional 48 Direct Access Keys. Up to two DAK-48 units can be connected to one station.
Software and license requirements
- IP Flush Master (INCA): Version 01.09.3.0 or later
- IP Flush Master (Turbine): Version 18.104.22.168 or later
- AMC-IP: Version 10.60.3.0 or later
License: To enable the use of the DAK48 module a license is required:
- 1009648001: License for CRM-V DAK expansion
Regardless if the CRM-V station is using one or two DAK48 modules, only one CRM-V DAK expansion license is required.
Installing the DAK-48 Expansion module
To interconnect the DAK-48 unit to the main unit, use the cable which is coming with the DAK-48 unit. The DAK-48 unit receive its power and data via this cable.
Installing the IP DAK-48 Unit:
- Power off the IP Flush Master station by disconnecting the ethernet cable in the LAN port
- Plug one end of the cable coming with the DAK-48 unit into the RJ45 port on the right hand side of the IP Flush Master station (when the station is viewed from the front).
- Plug the other end of the cable into the left RJ45 port on the DAK-48 unit (when the unit is viewed from the front).
- Power up the IP Flush Master station by connecting the ethernet cable to the LAN port
To add a second DAK unit, plug one end of an RJ45-RJ45 cable into the RJ45 port of the installed unit and plug the other end into the RJ45 port of the new unit.
- Back box on wall mount - 1008098600
- Back box flush mount - 1008098700
- AlphaCom DAK expansion license 1009648001
- Licenses for ICX-500 and ICX-AlphaCom Core
- Additional Documentation on Zenitel.com
- Label Paper for IP DAK-48 Unit - 1008010101 (20 sheets)