RTP statistics in Alphanet
From Zenitel Wiki
AlphaCom collects statistics for RTP connections. The statistics is collected per node in AlphaNet. The statistics can be viewed in AlphaWeb.
The statistics are reset when the exchange (AMCD) resets.
Infomation per node, counts and averates since last reset:
- Time (sec) - total duration of connections
- Connection - number of connections.
- TxPacktes - Count of RTP packets transmitted
- RxPacktes - Count of RTP packets received in time playout
- RxLate - Count of RTP packets received too late for playout;
- RxLost - Count of RTP packets not received at all;
- RxLost‰ - = (RxLate / RxPacktes) * 1000
- RxLost‰ - = (RxLost / RxPacktes) * 1000
The last field are averages of the last 10 connections
- Jitter Avg - Jitter computed as in A.8 of RFC3550, sampled once every second, and converted to milliseconds.
- Delay Avg - Localt Rx jitter buffer delay, sampled once every second, and converted to milliseconds.
Also see: AlphaCom call statistics log