Software Upgrade (Edge)
From Zenitel Wiki
The software of the Vingtor-Stentofon devices in an IC-EDGE System can be mass upgraded in two ways. Either:
- by using the VS-IMT tool
- from the Edge Controller
Upgrade using the VS-IMT tool
For a detailed procedure, see the VS-IMT Upgrade Stations
Upgrade from the Edge Controller
- A TFTP Server must be available. A TFTP server can be downloaded from here: http://tftpd32.jounin.net/tftpd32_download.html.
- Download the Software Package for IC-Edge
- Unzip the software package and store the files in a folder on your laptop.
- The firewall on the laptop must not blocking incoming ping/ICMP (Turbine station is pinging TFTP Server during update process)
- Start the TFTP server program and click Browse, and select the folder where the software files are located
- Start a web browser (e.g. Firefox or Chrome), and Log on to the Edge Controller. Select Edge Controller > Software Upgrade
- Enter the IP address of the TFTP server (I.e. the IP address of your laptop)
- Enter the Image File name, e.g vsft-126.96.36.199
- When updating INCA devices, also a Checksum must be entered. Leave the Checksum field blank when upgrading Turbine devices.
- The checksum is found in a text file in the software folder, e.g. "A100G80200.02_11_3_0.txt". Open this file and make a note of (or copy to the clipboard) the checksum.
- Select which stations to upgrade, and click Upgrade.
The upgrade procedure takes about 3 minutes. The process can be monitored by clicking the Log viewer tab in the TFTP server program.
|If video is not working after having upgraded the Turbine Video Station TCIV-x, see article TCIV - No video after upgrading|