Station Profiles (Pulse)
From Zenitel Wiki
The Station Profile defines a set of service features and parameters that are available for a group of stations.
The Pulse system can have five station profiles:
- Profile 1 - Default
- Profile 2 - Substation
- Profile 3 - Display station
- Profile 4 - Operator
- Profile 5 - Gateway
The following service features and parameters are included in the station profile:
- Door opening including remote I/O
- Outgoing call restriction
- Group Call initiation
- Busy Override
To modify station profiles select Server Management > Station Profiles
- Profile nickname: The name of the profile. Any text can be used.
- Outgoing calls allowed: Stations in selected profile can call stations in the checked profiles. «Forbidden» in the display if access is denied.
- Relay activation allowed: Stations in selected profile can activate the relay (e.g. Door Opening) on stations in the checked profiles.
- Group calls allowed: Stations in selected profile are allowed to dispatch the checked group calls
- Busy override allowed: When calling a busy station, stations in selected profile can force a connection by pressing digit 5. Note that function can only be used from Vingtor-Stentofon stations, including Turbine and INCA family and VS-Client. 3rd party SIP stations and ITSV-1 can't send 5 to override busy stations