TCIS Indication LEDs
From Zenitel Wiki
LEDs on Front Plate
- - Bell icon lights yellow when a call is placed and ringing
- - Talk icon lights green when a call is active and in conversation
- - Door icon lights red when the door is unlocked or relay is active
Talk Icon: Flashing at 1 second intervals Station has no connection to the AlphaCom server/exchange.
- No connection to Ethernet
- Wrong AlphaCom XE IP address configured
- Invalid IP address
- No gateway or wrong gateway to the AlphaCom server/exchange
Talk Icon: Flashing at 5 second intervals Station connected but NOT registered in the AlphaCom server/exchange. Reason:
- Station has not been programmed in AlphaPro
Status LEDs on PCB
Flashing 2 red + 1 green
- Station has no connection to the AlphaCom server.
Flashing 1 red + 2 green
- Station connected but NOT registered in the AlphaCom server.
Flashing 3 green
- Station connected and registered in the AlphaCom server.
Ethernet Activity & Speed LEDs on PCB
- Steady light: Ethernet connection OK
- Flashing: Ethernet data traffic
- No light: No Ethernet connection
- Steady light: 100 Mbit Ethernet connection
- No light: 10 Mbit Ethernet connection