TCIS Indication LEDs
From Zenitel Wiki
LEDs on Front Panel
- Bell icon lights yellow when a call is placed and ringing
- Talk icon lights green when a call is active and in conversation
- Door icon lights red when the door is unlocked or relay is active
Talk Icon: Flashing at 1 second intervals:
Station has no connection to the AlphaCom server/exchange.
- No connection to Ethernet
- Wrong AlphaCom XE IP address configured
- Invalid IP address
- No gateway or wrong gateway to the AlphaCom server/exchange
Talk Icon: Flashing at 5 second intervals:
Station connected but NOT registered in the AlphaCom server/exchange.
- Station has not been programmed in AlphaPro
Status LEDs on the circuit board
- Flashing 2 red + 1 green: Station has no connection to the AlphaCom server.
- Flashing 1 red + 2 green: Station connected but NOT registered in the AlphaCom server.
- Flashing 3 green: Station connected and registered in the AlphaCom server.
Ethernet Activity & Speed LEDs
- Steady light: Ethernet connection OK
- Flashing: Ethernet data traffic
- No light: No Ethernet connection
- Steady light: 100 Mbit Ethernet connection
- No light: 10 Mbit Ethernet connection