TCIS Indication LEDs
From Zenitel Wiki
LEDs on Front Panel
- Bell icon lights yellow when a call is placed and ringing
- Talk icon lights green when a call is active and in conversation
- Door icon lights red when the door is unlocked or relay is active
Talk Icon: Flashing at 1 second intervals:
Station has no connection to the server.
- No connection to Ethernet
- Wrong server IP address configured
- Invalid IP address
- No default gateway address or wrong gateway configured
Talk Icon: Flashing at 5 second intervals:
Station has TCP connection, but is NOT registered to the server.
- Station has not been programmed in AlphaPro
Power LED on the circuit board
- Steady blue light: The station receives power
Status LEDs on the circuit board
- Flashing 2 red + 1 green: Station has no connection to the server.
- Flashing 1 red + 2 green: Station has TCP connection, but is NOT registered to the server.
- Flashing 3 green: Station connected and registered in the server.
Ethernet Activity & Speed LEDs
- Steady light: Ethernet connection OK
- Flashing: Ethernet data traffic
- No light: No Ethernet connection
- Steady light: 100 Mbit Ethernet connection
- No light: 10 Mbit Ethernet connection