From Zenitel Wiki
The encapsulated TKIS-2 Turbine Kit VoIP Intercom Module can be used to build customized intercom or help point solutions. It is also used as an interface towards external Public Address (PA) systems.
In general Zenitel offers a number of IP based kits, which can be used for a wide range of applications. See the kit comparison chart.
The TKIS-2 kit can operate in three different modes, depending on what kind of server it should register to. Choose one of the links below according to what mode you need to configure.
Restore Factory Defaults and Software Upgrade
- Restore Factory Defaults
- Upgrade via the station web interface
- Upgrade using the IMT tool
- Automatic Software Upgrade (SIP mode only)
- Software Release Notes
Connectors, Indicators and Dimensions
- TA-16, 5 x Loudspeakers incl cable - 1008140160
- TA-17, 10 x Electret microphones incl 12cm cable - 1008140170
This station is fully supported as from AlphaCom version 184.108.40.206