Wall Master Station, Display - 1007042000
From Zenitel Wiki
The Wall Master Station is an analog intercom station. It is connected to an ASLT line card in an AlphaCom XE7, AlphaCom XE20 or AlphaCom XE26 server using 2 pairs of wires.
- Fully equipped master station with free access to all extensions and features
- Eight freely programmable single touch keys
- 2 x 16 character alphanumeric display
- Rugged front plate in anodized brushed aluminium and silicone rubber keypad
- Private/Open switch
- Red “microphone live” lamp
- Built-In 63 Ohm/1W loudspeaker
- Adjustable loudspeaker volume
- Excellent sound quality
The cabling from the AlphaCom server to the intercom station is star wiring. Two twisted pairs of wires are required. The maximum distance depends on the cable diameter:
- 0.5 mm wires: 1.4 km
- 0.6 mm wires: 2.0 km
- 0.9 mm wires: 4.0 km
|The station cable is not a 1:1 cable!|
For details on connection at the AlphaCom server side, see ASLT - AlphaCom Subscriber Line Board
Direct Access Keys (DAK)
- The upper row of DAK keys are DAK 3, 5, 7 and 9 counted from left to right.
- The lower row of DAK keys are DAK 4, 6, 8 and 10 counted from left to right.
The station can be mounted in: