Heavy Duty Industrial Master Station - 1007086000
From Zenitel Wiki(Redirected from 1007086000)
- Master station with free access to all extensions and features
- Rugged waterproof and dustproof casing of orange aluminium alloy
- Microphone along with red microphone live lamp
- External loudspeaker. Sound level adjustable with a potentiometer inside the station
- Built-in 10 W (8 ohm) VOX operated power amplifier for external loudspeaker
- Screw terminals for easy connection of installation cables
- Equipped with 4 direct access keys
For details on connection at the AlphaCom server side, see ASLT - AlphaCom Subscriber Line Board
The jumper S1 determines if the station is in private or open mode.
- S1 in upper position: Open mode
- S1 in lower position: Private mode
External loudspeaker - Powered from the exchange:
- Connect an external 20 ohm loudspeaker to the L.SP. output
- Set the jumpers S5 and S9 in the lower position
- Adjust volume with RP2
External loudspeaker - Using the built-in 10 watt amplifier:
- Connect an external 8 ohm loudspeaker to the L.SP. output
- Set the jumpers S5 and S9 in the upper position
- Connect a 12VAC transformer as indicated in the above drawing
- Adjust volume with RP5
When handset is connected, open shunt S8 and S11.
- Symptom: When an industrial station type 100 7080 000 is equipped with a handset there is a knows issue related to the handset operation: when the handset is replaced (on-hook) during conversation, the conversation does not cancel.
- Solution: A component must be changed on the station PCB; A100C01433, in order to make the converstion cancel. Change capacitor C14 (47µF/100V) to 4,7µF/63V.