Adding TCIV ONVIF camera to Symmetry CompleteView
From Zenitel Wiki
This guide describes the configuration of Symmetry CompleteView 220.127.116.11. It is assumed that Symmetry CompleteView has already been setup and is operational.
Add TCIV camera
- Open the System Configuration tool and select Configure Servers:
Enter connection parameters, default values are:
- Address: localhost
- Username: admin
- Password: blank (empty)
- Under the Server Configurations, locate the Cameras entry. Right click on it and select Add Camera:
- Enter a name for the camera, and press OK:
- Select the IP tab. From the Manufacturer dropdown select Generic (default).
- From Model dropdown there are a few possible selections which will work with TCIV, depending on the TCIV configuration:
- IP MJPEG Streaming Camera
- RTSP/HTTP (H.264 only)
- RTSP/TCP (H.264 only)
- Required parameters:
- Address - IP address of TCIV
- HTTP Port - if HTTP MJPG is used this needs to be set to the port Turbine is using (8090, 8091).
- Image Path
- In case of RTSP set it to"/ID/RTSP/" where ID is either 1 or 2 (1=primary stream; 2=secondary stream). Note: audio and tunneling are not supported on secondary stream.
- In case of HTTP MJPEG set it to "/mjpg/video.mjpg"
Example of a complete configuration:
- If audio should be received together with video stream, it must be enabled in the Symmetry configuration.
- Select Audio tab and ensure that Enable Audio is checked, and that Audio Source is set to "IP Camera".
- To save configuration select Server Configuration > Save Configuration:
- To check if stream is properly configured, right click on TCIV under Cameras list and select Live View:
- If everything is properly configured you will see live stream:
View video streams
- The actual VMS is accessed by starting the Video Client tool, enter user credentials at login an press OK.
- All configured streams can be accessed by clicking on desired entry.
- You can mute/unmute audio by clicking on the speaker icon in upper right corner of the video stream.