From Zenitel Wiki
Integration between the ICX system or AlphaCom system and the Bosch Building Integration System (BIS) is via OPC.
ICX requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license.
- 1002602306 - ILI-API64 - API License Supporting 64 Stations
- 1002602309 - ILI-API512 - API License Supporting 512 Stations
With ICX it is possible to purchase a single Product Key which covers all stations connected to all ICX's in a network. ICX licenses can be stacked, i.e. 1x 1002602306 + 2x 1002602309 gives 1088 API licenses which can be used on 2 or more ICXs.
The AlphaCom requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license. Note that every AlphaCom in an AlphaNet requires such a license.
- 1009649901 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 40 Stations
- 1009649902 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 80 Stations
- 1009649903 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 160 Stations
- 1009649904 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 240 Stations
- 1009649905 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 320 Stations
- 1009649906 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 400 Stations
- 1009649907 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 552 Stations
The interface allows ICX or AlphaCom events to be transferred to BIS, and BIS to send commands to ICX/AlphaCom.
- Call requests and established calls can be indicated on a map by changing the appearance of the remote intercom station icon
- A call request can be answered from the screen by right clicking the icon and selecting 'Connect' from the drop down menu
- In a similar way it is possible to cancel the established connection
- Events in ICX/AlphaCom can be linked to actions in BIS --> A call request can cause a camera to stream video to a monitor
The OPC server communicates with ICX/AlphaCom TCP/IP port 61112 or 61113. In the Web interface, make certain that the TCP/IP port which will be used is enabled in the 'Filter-page' for the physical Ethernet port (ETH0 or ETH1) which is used to communicate with the OPC server.