From Zenitel Wiki
FLIR's Latitude Network Video Management System (NVMS) is interfaced to the ICX system or AlphaCom based on the STENTOFON .NET SDK.
Note that Latitude was a DVTel product, but that DVTel is now part of FLIR.
The software interface is available from FLIR. Please contact FLIR for pricing information.
ICX requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license.
- 1002602306 - ILI-API64 - API License Supporting 64 Stations
- 1002602309 - ILI-API512 - API License Supporting 512 Stations
With ICX it is possible to purchase a single Product Key which covers all stations connected to all ICX's in a network. ICX licenses can be stacked, i.e. 1x 1002602306 + 2x 1002602309 gives 1088 API licenses which can be used on 2 or more ICXs.
The AlphaCom requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license. Note that every AlphaCom in an AlphaNet requires such a license.
- 1009649901 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 40 Stations
- 1009649902 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 80 Stations
- 1009649903 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 160 Stations
- 1009649904 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 240 Stations
- 1009649905 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 320 Stations
- 1009649906 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 400 Stations
- 1009649907 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 552 Stations
Intercom stations are added to Latitude NVSM as native FLIR devices. Once an ICX/AlphaCom is added the software will automatically retrieve information about connected intercom stations and display the stations in the system tree structure.
In ICX/AlphaCom make certain that the appropriate TCP-port (61112 or 61113) is opened for the physical port (ETH0 or ETH1) which is connected to the network.
All intercom stations must be assigned UDP-flag 1, see the FLIR manual (available from FLIR) for details.
- An ICX/AlphaCom can be added to the Latitude system tree; Latitude will automatically query the ICX/AlphaCom and retrieve information about all connected STENTOFON intercom stations.
- Automatic actions in Latitude can be configured for intercom station events.
- Video Monitoring
- STENTOFON Substations residing on the Control Center navigation tree can be either double-clicked or drag-and-dropped to an available tile. Substations with an associated Latitude camera will display a live view of the associated camera.
- Events and Actions
- STENTOFON Stations calls can be monitored in Latitude to trigger an alarm.
- Each substation can be associated with a Latitude camera.
- Substation alarm types are created by the integration.
- Integration Triggers FLIR alarms initiated by STENTOFON station calls. The camera selected in the substation is added to the alarm to “View Live”, in Control Center tile once this alarm is triggered.
- You can configure an action to execute for accessible or inaccessible event occurs by modifying the appropriate event in the station Actions tab.
- Substations residing on the Control Center navigation tree can be either double-clicked or drag-and-dropped to an available tile. Sensors with an associated Latitude camera will display a live view of the associated camera.
- Latitude actions can be selected and performed upon STENTOFON calls.
- Recording and Playback
- If an alarm is triggered due to a specific substation call, camera will start recording; if a Control Center tile was armed for alarm, a live view of the camera will display in the tile.
- Users can create an ICX or AlphaCom system in Admin Center.
- Users can view ICX/AlphaCom system and Substations on Latitude trees.
- Users can associate a camera to a Substation.