ITSV-3 Restore Factory Defaults
From Zenitel Wiki
This article describes how to restore factory defaults of the ITSV-3 station.
|Restoring the Factory Default Settings will delete all configuration information on the phone. Please backup or print all the settings before you restore to the factory default settings.|
Restore to Factory Default via LCD Menu
- Select the Settings icon on the screen, and scroll down to the Advanced section. Select System security > Factory reset
Restore to Factory Default via the Web interface
- Login to ITSV-3 Web GUI and go to Maintenance > Upgrade page
- Under the Advanced Settings tab, select Factory Reset.
For users that want to do factory reset of the device manually, hard reset is an alternative:
- Power cycle the ITSV-3.
- Wait for the LED in the upper right of the phone to light up in Green, then about 2 seconds later, press the both keys (the second LCD key from the left: Volume Up) and (the 4th LCD key from the left: Menu) at the same time, it will go into the factory reset process.
- The LCD screen will display “Factory reset, please wait”.
- The ITSV-3 will reboot with factory default settings.
Factory default values
- Station IP address: DHCP
- Username: admin
- Password: alphaadmin
The very first time you log in via the web interface you are prompted to change the password.