IndigoVision Control Center
From Zenitel Wiki
The IndigoVision Control Center can be integrated with the ICX system or the AlphaCom system. The integration is done via OPC.
ICX requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license.
- 1002602306 - ILI-API64 - API License Supporting 64 Stations
- 1002602309 - ILI-API512 - API License Supporting 512 Stations
With ICX it is possible to purchase a single Product Key which covers all stations connected to all ICX's in a network. ICX licenses can be stacked, i.e. 1x 1002602306 + 2x 1002602309 gives 1088 API licenses which can be used on 2 or more ICXs.
The AlphaCom requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license. Note that every AlphaCom in an AlphaNet requires such a license.
- 1009649901 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 40 Stations
- 1009649902 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 80 Stations
- 1009649903 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 160 Stations
- 1009649904 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 240 Stations
- 1009649905 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 320 Stations
- 1009649906 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 400 Stations
- 1009649907 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 552 Stations
The interface allows ICX or AlphaCom events to be transferred to IndigoVision Control Center.
- An event such as a call or call request can be used to connect a camera to a monitor and instruct the camera to go to a Pan/Tilt/Zoom preset
ICX and AlphaCom configuration
The OPC server communicates with ICX or AlphaCom TCP/IP port 61112 or 61113. In the Web interface, make certain that the TCP/IP port which will be used is enabled in the 'Filter-page' for the physical Ethernet port (ETH0 or ETH1) which is used to communicate with the OPC server.