RS2 Access It! - ICX-AlphaCom Integration
From Zenitel Wiki
The interface between ICX-AlphaCom/AlphaCom XE and RS2 Access It! is available from RS2. This article assumes that the reader is
- familiar with setup and operation of Access It!
- that Access It! is operational
- familiar with setup and operation of ICX-AlphaCom/AlphaCom XE
- that ICX-AlphaCom/AlphaCom XE is operational
- For Access It!, please contact RS2
- 22.214.171.124 - Full compatibility
- 126.96.36.199 - do not configure CRMV as part of a Ringing Group
- 188.8.131.52 - Full compatibility
- 184.108.40.206 - do not configure CRMV as part of a Ringing Group
- All earlier version of AMC-IP: not compatible with ITSV-1
The integration is licensed.
For licensing of Access It!, please contact RS2.
ICX requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license.
- 1002602306 - ILI-API64 - API License Supporting 64 Stations
- 1002602309 - ILI-API512 - API License Supporting 512 Stations
With ICX it is possible to purchase a single Product Key which covers all stations connected to all ICX's in a network. ICX licenses can be stacked, i.e. 1x 1002602306 + 2x 1002602309 gives 1088 API licenses which can be used on 2 or more ICXs.
AlphaCom requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license. Note that every AlphaCom in an AlphaNet requires such a license.
- 1009649901 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 40 Stations
- 1009649902 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 80 Stations
- 1009649903 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 160 Stations
- 1009649904 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 240 Stations
- 1009649905 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 320 Stations
- 1009649906 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 400 Stations
- 1009649907 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 552 Stations
For specific configuration of Access It! and ICX-AlphaCom/AlphaCom XE, please visit the information which is available from RS2