From Zenitel Wiki
Connect the Turbine Compact Station to the data network via the RJ45 plug. The unit supports Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af). It draws power from either the spare pairs or the signal line. If PoE is not available, the Turbine Compact Station can be powered from a 24 VDC local power supply.
- Ethernet/Power: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 port for LAN (uplink) connection. Supports PoE (802.3af). Draws power from either spare line or signal line.
- Secondary Power: 24 VDC (16 – 48 V) secondary power is provided from an external adapter.
- Relays: There is one Double Throw relay contact with 60W switching power. COM, NO, NC contacts are provided. Max: 250VAC/220VDC, 2A, 60W
- Input/Output: 6 general purpose I/Os are available. Each I/O can be configured as either input, output, or LED driver.
- Audio Line Out: A balanced 600 ohm audio line out with induction loop signal
There are 6 I/O connection options for the Turbine Compact Station. These connections are used as relay contacts for door lock control and external I/O devices.
For more details see Turbine Compact Board Connectors