Turbine TCIV+ series board connectors
From Zenitel Wiki
P1 - Plug-on terminal for external power
- Pin 1/2: 24 VDC for external secondary power if PoE is not used. Pin 1 is positive.
P2 - 11-pin plug-on terminal for relay and I/O's
- Pin 1: COM relay (Common)
- Pin 2: NO relay (Normally Open)
- Pin 3: NC relay (Normally Closed)
- Pin 4: 5.3V (max. 200mA current)
- Pin 5: GND
- Pin 6: Button Input or LED Driver
- Pin 7: Button Input or LED Driver
- Pin 8: Button Input or LED Driver
- Pin 9: Button Input or LED Driver
- Pin 10: Button Input or LED Driver
- Pin 11: Button Input or LED Driver
P3 - 6-pin plug-on terminal for Audio Line Out, Loudspeaker and Electret microphone
- Pin 1: 600 ohm balanced line out +
- Pin 2: 600 ohm balanced line out -
- Pin 3: Speaker output +
- Pin 4: Speaker output -
- Pin 5: Electret Microphone +
- Pin 6: Electret Microphone -
J1 - RJ45 PoE port for 10/100 Mbit Ethernet connection.
- The station can be powered from this port if the line supports Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+).
J2 - USB Port used only during production process. Can't be used for connecting other devices
J7 - SD Card slot planned for future use. Currently not in use.