Wall Master Station, Standard - 1007040000
From Zenitel Wiki(Redirected from 1007040000)
- Fully equipped master station with free access to all extensions and features
- Rugged front plate in anodized brushed aluminium and silicone rubber keypad
- Private/Open switch
- Built-In 63 ohm/1W loudspeaker
- Adjustable loudspeaker volume
- Excellent sound quality
The cabling from the AlphaCom server to the intercom station is star wiring. Two twisted pairs of wires are required. The maximum distance depends on the cable diameter:
- 0.5 mm wires: 1.4 km
- 0.6 mm wires: 2.0 km
- 0.9 mm wires: 4.0 km
|The station cable is not a 1:1 cable!|
For details on connection at the AlphaCom server side, see ASLT - AlphaCom Subscriber Line Board
The station can be mounted in:
Compatibility with TouchLine and TouchLine Compact systems
As from late 2009 the 100704000 station is using the same PCB as is used on the display stations 1007042000 and 1007043000.
- AlphaCom: The station will be recognized as a display station by the AlphaCom exchange, and will be fully operational.
- TouchLine MPC/Pamex MPC: The station must be connected to ABD/ABD2 subscriber line cards which supports display stations. The station will not work when connected to non-display subscriber boards (AB boards).
- Pamex:The station can no longer be used in Pamex systems
- TouchLine Compact (P16/32): The station can no longer be used in TouchLine Compact systems