Account Settings (Pulse)
From Zenitel Wiki
On an IP Station in Pulse mode, select SIP Configuration > SIP Settings to access the page for configuring the Account Settings.
Important note: The Account Settings for stations in a Pulse System should be configured in the Pulse Server, and not in the station it self. The Pulse Server will push the Account Settings to each station.
- Display Name: The name that will be shown on the display, and used as Caller ID.
- Directory Number (SIP ID): This is the the phone number for the station.
- Server Domain (SIP): The IP address of the Pulse Server in regular "dot" notation. E.g "10.5.101.49".
- Backup Domain (SIP): Not in use
- Backup Domain 2 (SIP): Not in use
- Authentication User Name: This is the authentication user name used to register the station to the SIP server. This is required only if the SIP server requires authentication and is normally the same as the SIP ID.
- Authentication Password: The authentication user password used to register the station to the SIP server. This is required only if the SIP server requires authentication
- Register Interval: This parameter specifies how often the station will register, and reregister at the Pulse Server. This parameter will affect the time it takes to detect that a connection to the Pulse Server is lost. Enter the values in number of seconds from 60 to 999999. The default interval is 600 seconds.
- Restart If Not Registered [INCA only]: If the station looses its registration towards the SIP server, the station can be forced to reboot after the preset time