Bosch BIS - ICX-AlphaCom integration
From Zenitel Wiki
Integration between the ICX system or AlphaCom system and the Bosch Building Integration System (BIS) is via OPC.
ICX requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license.
- 1002602306 - ILI-API64 - API License Supporting 64 Stations
- 1002602309 - ILI-API512 - API License Supporting 512 Stations
With ICX it is possible to purchase a single Product Key which covers all stations connected to all ICX's in a network. ICX licenses can be stacked, i.e. 1x 1002602306 + 2x 1002602309 gives 1088 API licenses which can be used on 2 or more ICXs.
The AlphaCom requires the presence of the appropriate API/OPC license. Note that every AlphaCom in an AlphaNet requires such a license.
- 1009649901 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 40 Stations
- 1009649902 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 80 Stations
- 1009649903 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 160 Stations
- 1009649904 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 240 Stations
- 1009649905 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 320 Stations
- 1009649906 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 400 Stations
- 1009649907 - STENTOFON API License Supporting 552 Stations
The interface allows ICX or AlphaCom events to be transferred to BIS, and BIS to send commands to ICX/AlphaCom.
- Call requests and established calls can be indicated on a map by changing the appearance of the remote intercom station icon
- A call request can be answered from the screen by right clicking the icon and selecting 'Connect' from the drop down menu
- In a similar way it is possible to cancel the established connection
- Events in ICX/AlphaCom can be linked to actions in BIS --> A call request can cause a camera to stream video to a monitor
The OPC server communicates with ICX/AlphaCom TCP/IP port 61112 or 61113. In the Web interface, make certain that the TCP/IP port which will be used is enabled in the 'Filter-page' for the physical Ethernet port (ETH0 or ETH1) which is used to communicate with the OPC server.