From Zenitel Wiki
The CP-Cam viewer is a PC application designed to be used together with the IP Video Door Station - 1401110100 only.
Download the CP-Cam viewer from downloads and install it on the wanted computer. After installation run the program and locate the CP-Cam Viwer icon in the system tray.
Right click on the icon and select Settings
Under the Camera tab:
- 1 Click on the Add CAM button
- 2 Modulename - descriptive name of that position
- 3 IP address (URL) - the ip address of the camera
- 4 Username - default admin
- 5 Password - default 1234
- 6 Camera model - Choose Baudisch.CP-CAM
- 7 Activate by clicking on Apply
- 8 Pop-up by CP-CAM IO-Interface - Active
- 9 Repeat 1-8 for all cameras
- 10 Click on Apply
Under the Video tab:
- 1 Enable Activate Auto-Pop-up
- 2 Enable Auto-Minimize, on CP-CAM IO
- 3 Enable Separate Pop-up window
- 4 Click on Apply
To activate the image in the CP-Cam Viewer the AlphaCom must send a command based on a triggered event. In the following example the AlphaCom triggers when someone pressed the call button on the IP Video Door Station. The call button is configured to make a Call Request to the reception (where the CP-Cam Viewer is installed). The AlphaCom will then react on the Received Mail event, and send the command IND %2.phy 2 1 1, which activates an output on the IP Station. The ouput is wired to the CP-Cam which in turn broadcasts a message that the CP-Cam Viewer sees, and therefore reacts with a pop-up of the image.
In addition, UDP status messages must be enabled in the door station: