INCA Station Kit Restore Factory Defaults
From Zenitel Wiki
This procedure is applicable for:
The unit can be set to use either Static IP or DHCP. On the rear side of the PCB there is a red status LED. Pay attention to this LED during the restore procedure:
- Connect a push button (KEY1) between pin 1 and 4 on the P4 connector.
- While pressing the button, power up the station kit and keep the button pressed.
- Release the button after exactly 2 flashes of the LED.
- Let the LED flash for exactly 2 more times (Static IP) or exactly 4 more times (DHCP), then press the button again.
- Keep the button pressed until the LED flashes fast 2 times (Static IP) or flashes fast 4 times (DHCP) indicating a successful reset.
- Release the button and the station will restart with the factory default settings.
Factory default values
- Station Mode: Pulse
- Station IP address: 169.254.1.100 or DHCP
- Username: admin
- Password: alphaadmin