INCA Station Restore Factory Defaults
From Zenitel Wiki
Applicable for stations
When loading factory defalt settings, the unit can be set to use either Static IP or DHCP.
- While pressing the call button, power up the station and keep the button pressed.
- Release the button after exactly 2 flashes of the LED.
- Let the LED flash for exactly 2 more times (Static IP) or exactly 4 more times (DHCP), then press the button again.
- Keep the button pressed until the LED flashes fast 2 times (Static IP) or flashes fast 4 times (DHCP) indicating a successful reset.
- Release the button and the station will restart with the factory default settings.
Factory default values
- Station Mode: Pulse
- Station IP address: 169.254.1.100 (Static) or DHCP
- Username: admin
- Password: alphaadmin