Light Industrial Master Station with Loudspeaker - 1007080000
From Zenitel Wiki
- Fully equipped splashproof master station with free access to all extensions and features
- Flame- and chip-resistant plastic casing. Key board foil of UV-cured PVC. Resistant to corrosive fluids
- Electret microphone and red microphone live lamp
- Screw terminals for easy connection of installation cables
- Built-in loudspeaker and possibility to connect an external speaker. Sound level adjustable with a potentiometer inside the station
- Built-in 10W (8 Ohm) VOX operated power amplifier for external loudspeaker
For details on connection at the AlphaCom server side, see ASLT - AlphaCom Subscriber Line Board
The jumper S1 determines if the station is in private or open mode.
- S1 in upper position: Open mode
- S1 in lower position: Private mode
External loudspeaker - Powered from the exchange:
- Connect an external 20 ohm loudspeaker to the L.SP. output
- Set the jumpers S5 and S9 in the lower position
- Adjust volume with RP2
External loudspeaker - Using the built-in 10 watt amplifier:
- Connect an external 8 ohm loudspeaker to the L.SP. output
- Set the jumpers S5 and S9 in the upper position
- Connect a 12VAC transformer as indicated in the above drawing
- Adjust volume with RP5
When handset is connected, open shunt S8 and S11.
- Symptom: When an industrial station type 100 7080 000 is equipped with a handset there is a knows issue related to the handset operation: when the handset is replaced (on-hook) during conversation, the conversation does not cancel.
- Solution: A component must be changed on the station PCB; A100C01433, in order to make the converstion cancel. Change capacitor C14 (47µF/100V) to 4,7µF/63V.