MRBD - Relay Board
From Zenitel Wiki(Redirected from MRBD)
- Equipped with 6 dual changeover relays and relay drivers
- Powered by +24 VDC
- Connector for 6 RCOs + 2 GND reference signals
- Connects to the AlphaCom Subscriber Connection Board through a 1:1 cable
- Fastens onto mounting rail in AlphaCom exchange
- Relay switching capacity: 125VDC/AC, 1.25A.
- 1,25A is maximum carrying current, maximum switching current at 125VAC is 0,5A. (approx. 60W).
Connectors and Switches
The jumpers S1-S6 determine if the RCO should be activated by a high or low level. High level is used in AlphaCom system, while low level was used in the previous TouchLine generation of intercom system.
In the XE7 the cable is connected to the 8-pin pinheader labeled RCO 1-6 or RCO 7-12.
- An ASLT board in board position 1 is required to operate RCO 1 - 6.
- An ASLT board in board position 2 is required to operate RCO 7 - 12.
In an AlphaCom XE26 the 24VDC power is provided by the Power Distribution Board PDB.