New fields (AlphaPro 10.28)
From Zenitel Wiki
Exchange & System -> System -> Timers
- Call request search string timeout: Timeout on call request search string activation, Default 200 = 20 seconds.
Exchange & System -> System -> VoIP
- Use UK style Ringing Tone on Ringing group calls from SIP: Checked = UK style ringing tone, Unchecked = Private ringing. Default = Checked.
- Tone Type: Used for UK style ringing tone.
Exchange & System -> System -> Calls and Options
- User SWAP Mode. The options are:
- Swap phys.nos: After the swap Dir.no A calls Station B, Dir.no B calls Station A
- Copy users, names, dir.nos: After the swap Dir.no A calls Station B, Dir.no B calls Station A
- Copy users, names, NOT dir.nos: After the swap Dir.no A calls Station A, Dir.no B calls Station B
Create Exchange -> SIP Node
- Host name for SIP trunks: Some SIP Trunks (Nortel CS1000) require that Hostname is used in SIP messages instead of IP address. The configuration window for SIP Nodes now have the option to configure a SIP Trunk with Hostname.
Exchange & System -> Net Routing -> Change/Insert
- Flags. Options are:
- Avoid duplex in start node
- Avoid duplex in transit node
- Force duplex in start node
- RTP Delay:
Users & Stations -> Station Type
- Always Private: Force station to be in Private mode.