Private Ringing mode (Event Type)
From Zenitel Wiki
|Event Owner:||A station or an UDP group receiving incoming call|
|Event type:||09 - Private Ringing Mode|
|When change to ON:||Ringing starts (private ringing call or call transfer ringing)|
|When change to OFF:||Ringing stops (Because of conversation, time-out or C-key)|
|When related to:||The calling station|
- - Additional call indication
- - CCTV control
- - See also event "01 Audio - Private Ringing"
- - The event 09 stays ON as long as the station is ringing. It behaves differently from the event 01 Audio - Private ringing in two ways:
- - 01 Audio follows the ringing tone, i.e. is ON for 1,5 sec then OFF for 1,5 sec.
- - 01 Audio has no "Related to" information
- -33 Private Ringing Outgoing is the corresponding event, with the owner and related-to swapped.