AMC-IP software upgrade (Black AMC-IP board)
From Zenitel Wiki(Redirected from AMC-IP software upgrade)
This article describes how to upgrade the software in an AlphaCom server, running a black AMC-IP board (hardware revision 5 or later).
This is the currently produced AMC-IP board. It replaced the red AMC-IP board (hardware revision 4) in 2010.
The software 18.104.22.168 and software 22.214.171.124 are supported only on the black AMC IP boards. The red AMC-IP board is not supported.
Backup customer data
Configuration data will get lost after the upgrade.
- For AMC 126.96.36.199: Download the file bsp_32.00.3.1_AS_188.8.131.52.apkg. This file contains the AMC-IP software version 184.108.40.206, as well as security updates.
- For AMC 220.127.116.11: Please Download and install BSP 18.104.22.168 first! Download the file alpha-sys_22.214.171.124.apkg. This file contains the AMC-IP software version 126.96.36.199.
- Use an internet browser and log on to the AlphaCom Web interface (AlphaWeb) and select System Maintenance -> System Upgrade.
- Browse to the downloaded file, and select Upload. The file will now be transferred from the PC to the AMC-IP board.
- When the upload is finished an Install button will appear. Press the Install button, the upgrade status is shown in the web browser.
- When the software installation is finished the system will restart with the new software.