ASVP - AlphaCom Stored Voice Playback Board
From Zenitel Wiki(Redirected from ASVP)
The ASVP Board is replaced by the ASVP Software Module.
The ASVP board gives access to the spoken message features in the AlphaCom system. It has its own microprocessor, RAM and ROM, to control sequencing of messages.
A set of pre-recorded absence messages and other voice messages is available, with user input of dates, times, telephone numbers, etc., for added flexibility.
The board provides voice help for default functions in the intercom system. The help messages prompts if the user hesitates. The voice message feature can be turned on or off for each station according to the user’s preference (PC programmable).
Zenitel can deliver customized messages on request. You can also customize your own messages for use on the board by using the AlphaVoC tool. The tool is intended for use by skilled programmers.
- Feature board for pre-recorded messages
- Digital voice storage
- English, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish messages available. Other languages on request
- Standard alarm messages available on the boards with English, Norwegian German and Swedish speech messages
- Possible with 80 alarm messages
- Custom specified messages can be delivered
- 8 simultaneous playback channels
- Up to 30 minutes of speech on FLASH memory
- Hot-plug in and out
- LED at front to indicate status
- 1 line board position is used for this board
Predefined absence message can be left at your own intercom station:
- Out at the moment
- In a meeting
- Gone for the day / Back Tomorrow
- Absent today
- Busy at the moment
- Out For Lunch
- On Holiday
- Away for a few days
- Not available
ASVP-boards with English, Norwegian, Swedish and German speech comes with prerecorded alarm messages:
- Fire alarm. Please stay calm and leave the building through the nearest exit. All exits are marked with green light. Don’t stop, but proceed completely out of the building. Wait for further information outside.
- The situation is now under control. The building can again be used. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- An unexpected situation has occurred. Please stay calm and leave the building through the nearest exit. All exits are marked with green light. Don’t stop, but proceed completely out of the building. Wait for further information outside.
There are a number of ways to start prerecorded alarm messages.
Custom Alarm Messages
In Firmware version 3.01 there is a limitation to the length of the messages. This limitation is set to 40 seconds. Upgrading to the latest version, 3.02, will give a maximum of 180 seconds (3 minutes) per message.
Other Voice Messages
- Please contact the switchboard
- Call telephone number xxxxx*
- Call telephone number xxxxx*
- Call your spouse
- Call me (at xxxxx*)
- Remember meeting at xxxxx*
- There is a fax for you
- There is a delivery for you
xxxxx = digits entered by the user
||100 9304 0xx |
xx = 01 Norwegian
xx = 02 Finnish
xx = 03 Danish
xx = 04 German
xx = 05 English
xx = 06 French
xx = 07 Swedish
|Operation voltage:||5 and 15 V DC|
||10 mm x 230 mm x 263mm |
Double Extended Europe Format
|Processor:||Motorola MC 68HC000|
|Max. voice message time:||30 minutes|
|Speech coding:||64 kbit/sec. ADPCM|
|Audio bandwith:||300 - 6,800 Hz|
|Sampling rate:||16 kHz|
|Indicator||LED for board status (green/amber/red)|