IP Station Configuration - Pulse mode
From Zenitel Wiki
Set up Pulse System from start
If you need to set up a Pulse System from start, including the Pulse Server, see Pulse System Configuration.
Add a station to an existing Pulse system
If there is a Pulse Server already on the network, the Pulse Server will automatically detect new stations connected to the network. There is normally no need to do any configuration in the new station itself.
Follow these steps to add a new station to an existing Pulse System:
- Connect the new IP Station to the network. Stations are by default set to operate in Pulse Mode. If not sure, you can do a factory default of the station
- Wait for the station to boot up (approximately 60 seconds). When the station has started up, the Pulse Server will automatically discover the station.
- Log on to the Pulse Server station (not to the new station!)
- Select Server Management > Server Configuration > Directory Settings. The new station should now appear in the station list of the Pulse server
- To identify the station, click Play. You will now hear a tone in the loudspeaker of the station you selected.
- Enter Directory number, Name and IP address for the station. You can choose to use a static IP address or to obtain IP address from a DHCP server.
- Click Save to push the new settings to the stations, and Apply to do a required system reboot.