Priority Mail in Idle (Event Type)
From Zenitel Wiki
|Event Owner:||The queuing station or an UDP group|
|Event type:||12 - Priority Mail in Idle|
|When change to ON:||When receiving a mail with priority above 100 (programmable) in the mail queue|
|When change to OFF:||During conversation, and when there are no more priority mails in the queue|
|When related to:||N/A|
- - The event goes ON every time a mail is received
- - The event goes OFF during conversation, and back ON when returning to idle if there are still priority mails in the queue
- - Priority level programmable from AlphaPro: Exchange & System -> System -> Calls and Options -> "Priority Mail" Queue Indication - Minimum Priority Level (default = 100).
- - Related event: "06 Priority mail present"
- - The event can be toggled ON or OFF by dialling 7882. e.g. to mute a buzzer
- - Buzzer control CRM IV