TCIV+ Software Upgrade
From Zenitel Wiki
This article describes how to upgrade the software of the Turbine TCIV+ series via the web interface of the station. This process is best suited for upgrading only a few stations.
If you want to upgrade Turbine station models TCIV or TCIS go to Turbine Software Upgrade
|For mass upgrade of stations it is recommended to use the VS-IMT tool, see the article VS-IMT Upgrade Stations.|
- Download the package and store the files in a folder on your PC.
- Log on to the Turbine Station web interface. Default login credentials are admin and alphaadmin. Select Station Administration > Manual Upgrade
- Drag and drop the software packaged in the Software Update window. Alternatively, you can click inside the Software Update window and browse for the file. The software package will be uploaded. The time it takes to upload will depend on the network connection.
- After the software package is uploaded to the station, the same will be used to upgrade the station
- When the upgrade process is finished, the station will be rebooted