VSF-Fortitude6 7.1 Release Notes
From Zenitel Wiki
This document provides the release notes for VSF-Fortitude6 7.1 with incremental bug fix releases. The release notes for VSF-Fortitude6 7.1 describe new features, improvements and issues fixed after VSF-Fortitude6 6.4.
- 1 Release info
- 2 VSF-FORTITUDE6 22.214.171.124
- 2.1 New Features
- 2.2 Improvements
- 2.3 Fixed Issues
- 2.3.1 MTN-3868 Backlight of IP-CROR has been adjusted
- 2.3.2 MTN-3687 TLS1.1 fully removed
- 2.3.3 MTN-3607 SSH keys are now kept on upgrade
- 2.3.4 MTN-3602 Improved detection of electret headset microphone
- 2.3.5 MTN-3551 Web-socket discovery added to firewall settings
- 2.3.6 MTN-3470 snmpd config file is preserved on station upgrade
- 2.3.7 MTN-3408 Tone test does not report success on unplugged microphone anymore
- 2.3.8 MTN-3245 Manually set date/time is restored after power outage
The firmware is delivered in two different files:
- vsff6-7.1.3.x - Used for standard in-field upgrades
- vsff6-prod-7.1.3.x - Used in production- and recovery upgrades.
Status: General Availability
OV-22 Device web has been rebranded from Vingtor-Stentofon to Zenitel
Rebranding of turbine sw
OV-12 The audio configuration has been updated
- Redefinition of all gain configuration to defined decibel values - ref 0 dB for IP stations and +10dB for IP-Speakers
- Scaling of the gain levels
OV-11 ONVIF device naming adaptable for VMS's
Device is now able to send custom name if default name is changed.
MTN-3750 The offline password now changeable on the device web
MTN-3373 Volume control for external loudspeaker now supported
If the device has an external loudspeaker enabled in the configuration, and it is active, the volume control buttons in the display will adjust the external loudspeaker volume.
MTN-3089 Preview of WebRTC
WebRTC is available as an alternative for audio processing. It can be used for testing purpose only.
MTN-2504 Password requirement for Advanced Configuration mode removed
Password requirement for Advanced Configuration on device web is removed, and the user can now enable it on page header.
MTN-3868 Backlight of IP-CROR has been adjusted
MTN-3687 TLS1.1 fully removed
Complete removal of TLS1.1 support.