From Zenitel Wiki
|Default directory number:
||Cancel call forwarding and absent status. Read mail messages. Normally used when feature reminder indication is active at the station.
When you dial 70 the first message is read out/displayed. The following options are then available:
- 0 = Delete the message and receive the next one (if any)
- 1 = Repeat the message
- 7 = Go to the previous message
- 8 = Call sender of a Call-back message (and delete the message).
- 9 = Go to the next message (if any) without deleting the previous one
- C = Disconnect (and keep the messages)
Back to feature list