From Zenitel Wiki
- Returns the sub-event number (in decimal format) of the event being processed.
Sub-event value 255 can be used as a "wild card", then the main event will be triggered regardless of the sub-event number.
Some event types that use sub-events:
- Event 25 - Event Trigger with parameter is triggered when dialling digits after having called feature 105. %SEV will return the dialled digit
- Event 28 - External Data Input is triggered when reciving text on an EDIO port. %SEV tells which EDIO port 1 - 10 the text arrived on.
- Event 29 - AlphaNet Link reports AlphaNet links up or down. %SEV returns the remote node number
- Event 30 - Station Input or Station DAK key reports DAK keys or inputs activated: %SEV will return the DAK key number or Input number
- Event 33 - Private Ringing Outgoing. %SEV will return a number indicating the reason why ringing ended