Conversation Outgoing (Event Type)
From Zenitel Wiki
|Event Owner:||A station or an UDP group|
|Event type:||08 - Conversation Outgoing|
|Subevent:||0. Subevents 1 or 2 are used for group call features, see below|
|When change to ON:||Conversation start, or conversation resumed after parked by peer station (inquiry, door opening)|
|When change to OFF:||Conversation end, or conversation parked by peer station (inquiry, door opening).|
|When related to:||The called station, group call or simplex conference|
- CRM IV LED control
- Call logging
- CCTV interfacing
- PA zone control
- The event is also triggered by:
- Local and Global Group Calls. The event owner is the initiator of the group call, and the "Related To" information is the group call number
- When talking into a simplex conference, i.e. pressing M-key. The event owner is the talker, and the "Related To" information is the Simplex Conference number
- When distributing a prerecorded audio message using the $GM command. The event owner is fixed to Station 1, and the "Related To" information is the group call number
- To filter away group calls and conferences: Set "Related to" = UDP 8 instead of "All"
About "Door opening" Door station - Control station
- If the Conversation Outgoing event relates to the control station the event stays ON also during door opening action.
- If the Conversation Outgoing event relates to the door station the event will go OFF during activation of the door opening relay.
Subevents used by the Recall function
The Conversation Outgoing event can also be used in combination with the Recall function. With the subevent value you can control if the event should be triggered during recording only (1), during playback only (2) or stay ON during recording and playback (0).
- Subevent = 0: The event goes ON when the recall number is dialed, and remains on during recording and playback. The event goes OFF when the playback ends, or when exiting the recall function (e.g. pressing C-key).
- Subevent = 1 (Recording): The event is reported ON when entering the recording phase of Recall, i.e. when the recall number is dialed. Reported OFF when leaving the recording phase. (Since 188.8.131.52)
- Subevent = 2 (Playback): The event is reported ON when the playback of the message starts. Reported OFF when the playback is finished. This event is reported both for Recall, PA of prestored message and for Group call feature. (Since 184.108.40.206)
The "Playback" subevent is always reported OFF before the main "Conversation_Outgoing" OFF event.