Dynamic group call
From Zenitel Wiki
- Press a dedicated "Group Configuration" DAK key. The red led in key starts flashing, and the Dynamic Group is emptied.
- Select stations or local groups to be included by pressing the associated DAK keys. A steady green led in the keys indicates that the stations/groups are included
- Press the "Group Configuration" button again, and the group call is activated (the ding-dong chime is played). Pressing the `M`-key opens the microphone.
- The green leds continue to be lit during the group call
- Cancel the group call by pressing the `C`-key. The green LEDs are turned off.
|One can only include, not remove, stations/groups into the dynamic group. If a wrong selection is made, press the C-key, and start the selection over again.|
- ICX: Any version
- AlphaCom: 188.8.131.52 or later
- Assign directory number 9535 to DAK 1 of the operator station. This is the Group Configuration button. Directory number 9535 is included in a default database.
- Each operator station is assigned its own Dynamic Group Call by entering the directory number of the Dynamic Group Call in the User Defined Parameter (%1.EXP) field of the operator.
- Include operator stations in UDP group 1. Name the UDP group e.g. "Operators".
Event Handler configuration
Event 1: Start/stop Group Configuration
- When the "Group Configuration" button is pressed, empty the Dynamic Group and turn on red LED in the button.
- When leaving the Group Configuration mode, start a 1 sec timer. If the Dynamic Group is not activated within this time, the LEDs will be cleared.
Event 2: Include members
- When DAK keys are pressed during Group Configuration mode, turn on the green LED, and include the station or local group to the dynamic group
- If the DAK key pressed is the "Group Configuration" button (9535), disconnect the station from configuration mode, turn off the red LED, and dispatch the dynamic group call
Event 3: Reset LEDs when Dynamic Group Call ends
- When the operator calls the dynamic group, stop the timer that resets all LEDs
- When the call to the dynamic group call ends, reset all LEDs
Event 4: Reset LEDs on timeout
- If the operator exit the "Group Configuration" mode without starting the dynamic group call within set time, resets all LEDs