INCA 2.10 - Release Notes
From Zenitel Wiki
- 1 Release info
- 2 VSF-INCA 02.10.3.0
- 2.1 New Features - INCA Intercom
- 2.2 Improvements
- 2.3 Known Issues
- 2.3.1 MTN-2360 Client side forwarding does not work in SIP mode
- 2.3.2 MTN-2357 IP Desktop Video Station can't receive video from 220.127.116.11 TCIV if HTTP basic authentication for HTTP MJPEG is enabled
- 2.3.3 MTN-1052 PTT does not work between Gateway and INCA station
- 2.3.4 MTN-883 IP Flush (Pulse) shows error 484 when dialing and pressing C
- 2.3.5 MTN-817 IP Video Desktop does not indicate private/open mode
- 2.3.6 MTN-482 Transfer function doesn't work with Cisco CCM
This document provides the release notes for VSF-INCA 2.10 with incremental bug fix releases. The changes are described from INCA 18.104.22.168.
Description: VSF-INCA is a firmware archive for all INCA Family Intercom stations including devices: IP Desktop Master Station, IP Flush Master Station, IP Substation, IP Dual Display, IP-ARIO and IP Video Desktop Station.
Status: Limited Availability
|Release notes for Video module component in IP Desktop Station with Video Display (1408001635) can be found in separate document on Zenitel Wiki page IP Desktop with Video Display - Release Notes|
New Features - INCA Intercom
PHIX-1 Integration: IC-EDGE System with Lenel OnGuard
The integration between Zenitel IC-EDGE System and Lenel OnGuard is a by Lenel certified integration. This means that Lenel has tested the following:
- The functionality as described in the document 'Edge OnGuard_Certification'
- Whether the integration module has any adverse effect on the operation of OnGuard itself (memory leak, ...)
The by Zenitel written software has resulted in a dll (lnlzenICedge.dll). This dll is wrapped into an msi-file provide by Lenel. The msi installs the dll, and registers Zenitel IC-EDGE System in the OnGuard database.
The integration is certified for OnGuard versions 7.4 and 7.5.
Name: lnlzenICedge.dll, version 22.214.171.124 Date: 25.03.2019 Status: General Availability
Commands from the GUI
Users have the ability to execute the following commands (Intercom Right-click Options):
- Place call: displays a dialog box where you enter the station number you are calling to. IC-EDGE does not use the priority setting, it will be ignored
- Cancel Call: cancels the intercom call
- Call Intercom: places a call using the default intercom station for the zone
In Alarm Monitoring, the following messages are displayed related to intercom station status changes:
- Call Established – parameters: Originating station and called station
- Call Disconnected – parameters: Originating station and called station
- Call to a Private Subscriber – parameters: Originating station and called station
- Call to a Busy Subscriber – parameters: Originating station and called station
- Call Queued – parameters: Originating station and called station
- Hold – parameters: Station which is placed on hold
- Retrieved as Call Established – parameters: Station of which is the held call is re-established
- Intercom Function; followed by the defined intercom function
Through the linkage server, the following intercom functions can be triggered:
- Place call
For example, place call could be used to start a voice message on a station triggered by an event somewhere else in the system, for instance intrusion detection. This is automated, and does not require an operation from the guard.
By ‘Intercom Function’, it is possible to define the following sub-events:
- Open door
Through the linkage server, it is possible to link an event in IC-EDGE to an action in OnGuard:
- During a call between an operator and a caller at a door station, the operator presses digit ‘6’ on the keypad
- The resulting event in OnGuard will trigger an action: Pulse Door Unlock
PHIX-2 IC-EDGE System
IC-EDGE™ Release 1.0 is a Limited Availability release of our new edge architecture. More info @ IC-EDGE System
The IC-EDGE Series offers smart Intelligent Communication services without the hassle and complexity of current high-end systems. IC-EDGE is easy to operate and deploy, and can be scaled to large-size installations. The value proposition for IC-EDGE Series can be summarized as follows:
- Intelligent at the Core
- Intelligibility – Discoverability – Adaptive – Smart Audio Management
- Plug&Play – Edge or Managed Mode – Self-Aware – Autonomous – Single-Sign-On
- Industry Standards – Out-of-the-Box Integration – Cloud Connectivity
IC-EDGE Release 1.0 will soon be followed by new releases that will gradually deliver on our promise of a complete portfolio of IC-EDGE Intelligent Communication solutions.
- LenelS2 OnGuard
- - Event reporting in alarm manager
- - Status indications in alarm manager, map view and system tree
- - One-click/touch door open operation
- - No need to click into OnGuard menus to operate door controller
- - Advanced OnGuard integration connecting intercom events/actions to other sub-systems like intrusion alarm
- External relay integration (Out-of-the-Box)
- - Add external relays in safe area for door operation
- IP-LCM hardware support
- - Cost-efficient relay solution when multiple relays are needed
Web-based Configuration and Management Tool
IC-EDGE uses a web-based configuration and management tool without the need to install special programs on your PC. Key capabilities of the web tool are:
- Out-of-the-Box audio
- Centralized ring lists
- Centralized DAK + text configuration
- Centralized credential management
- Centralized system time configuration
- Configuration of external relays
- Online help
- New stylesheets/design
Supported Equipment and Clients
IC-EDGE supports the following equipment and clients:
- Turbine intercoms (VS device)
- ITSV-1 video desktop (VS device)
- INCA intercoms (VS device)
- Exigo IP speakers (VS device)
- 3^rd^-party SIP phones and intercoms
- 3^rd^-party SIP gateways
Call Functions **
IC-EDGE supports the following main call cases:
- Basic call
- External call
- Ringlist call (Basic + External)
- Call transfer/forwarding/hold
- Group call with callback
- Group call priority with volume override
- Busy override
- Call restrictions and profiles
- Local relay operation
- External relay operation
Capacity and License Requirements
IC-EDGE Release 1.0 provides the following capacity with NO LICENSE:
- VS Devices: 32
- VS-Clients: 10
- Multisite Trunking: 50
- System Capacity: 2100
PHIX-57 Default SIP registration interval is now 100 seconds
The default SIP registration interval is by default changed from 600 seconds to 100 seconds on devices coming out of production or when a factory reset is done on upgraded devices. New SIP registration interval is not forced on device upgrade.
MTN-2360 Client side forwarding does not work in SIP mode
Client side forwarding, which can be configured as a DAK action or activated from INCA display menu, does not work in SIP mode. Workaround is to use SIP server side forwarding.
MTN-2357 IP Desktop Video Station can't receive video from 126.96.36.199 TCIV if HTTP basic authentication for HTTP MJPEG is enabled
IP Desktop Video Station can't receive video from 188.8.131.52 TCIV if HTTP basic authentication is enabled on TCIV station. This does not affect TCIV stations running on 184.108.40.206 or earlier.
Workaround is to disable HTTP basic authentication for HTTP MJPEG.
MTN-1052 PTT does not work between Gateway and INCA station
Make a call between Inca and Gateway. Pressing * and # on mobile phone configured on Gateway does not effect conversation direction on INCA.
If call is made between Turbine and Gateway, PTT works as expected.
MTN-883 IP Flush (Pulse) shows error 484 when dialing and pressing C
When start to dial a number and then hit C, error message 484 is shown on the display. The fault appears in Pulse server mode and Pulse client mode.
MTN-817 IP Video Desktop does not indicate private/open mode
There is no user feedback when changing between open/private mode with C-key, and no indication of what mode the station is currently in.
MTN-482 Transfer function doesn't work with Cisco CCM
When the station is used in SIP mode, connected to a Cisco Call manager (version: 220.127.116.1120-1) the permanent call transfer function does not work. When calling the station, we hear a Cisco Call manager message saying that this number is unreachable. In the Cisco station settings the transfer is not activated.