From Zenitel Wiki
This article describes how to set up the ITSV-3 Video Intercom to operate in an ICX or AlphaCom system. The ITSV can be used for audio only, or it can also be used to show the video image from a Zenitel Video Door Station.
- 1 Licensing
- 2 Supported features
- 3 ICX-AlphaCom configuration
- 4 Configuration of the ITSV-3
- 5 Configuration of Video Stations
- 6 Call Forwarding
- 7 Using ITSV-3 as operator station
- 8 Troubleshooting
The ITSV-3 requires a license.
- ICX system: SIP station license (1002600700 ILS-SIP)
- AlphaCom server: SIP station license (1009643001)
The ITSV-3 is a SIP phone, and is using the SIP protocol for communication with the ICX-AlphaCom. SIP phones has some limited functionality compared to native Zenitel IP stations.
The Directory Number (SIP User ID) and Name of the ITSV-3 must be configured in the ICX or AlphaCom Server.
- In AlphaPro, open Users & Stations and select a free user from the list box.
- Enter Directory Number and Display Text, and enable the "SIP Station" flag. Set Codec = G.722.
- Select Send All or Send Change to update to the server
Configuration of the ITSV-3
- Power up the ITSV-3 unit
- Push on the touch screen, and select Settings > Status > Network status and make a note of the IP address.
- Open a web browser on your computer, enter the IP address into the address bar (e.g. "http://192.168.0.160" or "192.168.0.160") and click Enter.
- Enter the user name (default: admin) and password (default: alphaadmin) in the pop-up dialogue box and click Login
- The very first time you log in you are prompted to change the password.
- 6. Select Network Settings > Ethernet Settings to configure the phone to use DHCP (obtain an IP address automatically) or Static IP address.
- Select Account > Account 1 > General Settings tab
- Account active: Enable
- Account name: Is shown in the LCD screen to identify the account
- SIP Server: Enter the IP address of the ICX-AlphaCom
- SIP User ID: Must match the number entered in the ICX-AlphaCom
- SIP Authentication ID: This ID is identical to the "SIP User ID"
- Display Name: This text is shown as Caller ID when placing a call
- Press Save, then Apply to activate the settings
Configuration for Video
The ITSV-3 phone can be configured to show video image from the following Zenitel IP Video Stations:
The video is streamed directly from the camera to the ITSV-3. The ICX-AlphaCom Server is not involved in the video stream. The cameras must have a static IP address.
The directory number of the Video Door Station must be defined in the Camera List, together with the URL of the camera of the Video Door Station. When a call is received, the ITSV will look up in this Camera List, and find the correct URL for the associated camera.
- Select Value-added Service > Add
- Set "Door System Type" to Vingtor Stentofon
- Set Display Name to "Open Door". This text will show under the Door Open icon displayed when receiving calls from stations defined in the camera list.
- Set Access Password to "6". When pressing the Door Open icon, digit "6" will then be transmitted
- You might want to change the default System Ringtone to something else than DingDong when receiving call from the stations defined in this list. Flutey Tone is the default ringing tone.
- Press the button Configure to open the Camera List
- In the Camera List, enter the directory number of the Video Door station and the camera URL:
- Select OK, then Add (or Save) to save the configuration.
- If Enable Preview is checked, the video will be displayed also during incoming ringing. This requires that Enable Preview is check also in the Value-added Service > General Settings page.
What URL to use depends on the type/model of Video Door Station being used. Recommended protocol/url is in bold:
|Turbine TCIV+ (10083150x0)|
|RTSP/H264||rtsp://<username>:<password>@<IP address of the station>:554/media?encoder=H264||rtsp://admin:email@example.com:554/media?encoder=H264||Authentication (username/password) always required|
|HTTP/MJPEG||http://<username>:<password>@<IP address of the station>:8090/mjpg/video.mjpg||http://admin:firstname.lastname@example.org:8090/mjpg/video.mjpg||By default, authentication (username/password) is required.
Port 8090 should be enabled in the station firewall
|Turbine TCIV (10081150x0)|
|RTSP/H264||rtsp://<IP address of the camera>:554/<Stream 1 or 2>/RTSP/video||rtsp://10.9.5.61:554/2/RTSP/video||RTSP/H264 supported from firmware ver. 4.11. For earlier versions use HTTP/MJPEG.|
|RTSP/H264||rtsp://<username>:<password>@<IP address of the camera>:554/<Stream 1 or 2>/RTSP/video||rtsp://admin:email@example.com:554/2/RTSP/video||RTSP Authentication is enabled under "Advanced Video Settings"|
|HTTP/MJPEG||http://<IP address of the camera>:8090/mjpg/video.mjpg||http://10.5.101.49:8090/mjpg/video.mjpg|
|HTTP/MJPEG||http://<username>:<password>@<IP address of the camera>:8090/mjpg/video.mjpg||http://admin:firstname.lastname@example.org:8090/mjpg/video.mjpg||HTTP Authentication is enabled under "Video Settings"|
|IP Video Door Station (1401110100)|
|HTTP/MJPEG||http://<IP address of the camera>/mjpg/video.mjpg||http://10.5.101.48/mjpg/video.mjpg|
|HTTP/MJPEG||http://<user>:<password>@<IP address of the camera>/mjpg/video.mjpg||http://admin:email@example.com/mjpg/video.mjpg||Enable authentication in "System Settings > Network > System".|
Configuration of Video Stations
Configuration of the TCIV+ station (10083150x0)
By default the TCIV+ station is set to use RTSP/H264 with authentication enabled, and further settings should not be necessary in order to receive the video stream in ITSV-3.
To verify the settings:
- Log on to the TCIV+ station (default username: admin, password: alphaadmin)
- Select Advanced ICX-AlphaCom > Video Settings, and check the settings as below
- Set resolution to 720P
Configuration of the TCIV station (10081150x0)
By default the TCIV station (as from firmware 4.11 and later) is set to use RTSP/H264 on stream 2, with authentication enabled, and further settings should not be necessary in order to receive the video stream in ITSV-3.
To verify the settings:
- Log on to the TCIV station (default username: admin, password: alphaadmin)
- Select Advanced ICX-AlphaCom > Video Settings, and check the settings as below:
For TCIV with firmware version 4.9 or earlier HTTP/MJPEG must be used. See Turbine Video Settings
Configuration of the IP Video Door Station - 1401110100
In the camera the authentication for the image/video display can be enabled or disabled.
- Log on to the CP-CAM camera (default username: admin, password: 1234)
- Select System Settings > Network > System, and set Authentication required for Picture/Video to No or Yes as preferred.
Set the resolution to 640 x 480 pixels:
- Select System Settings > Camera, and set "Mode" to VGA (640 x 480).
You can toggle Call Forwarding On/Off by means of the DND (Do Not Disturb) button on the phone. When DND is activated there is a red banner across the top of the screen. This can be achieved by using the Call Forward feature.
Swipe a finger from the top of the screen downwards to access the DND button.
Configuration of DND:
In the Account settings,select the actual account. Under the Call Settings tab find the fields for DND Call feature On and DND call feature Off:
- In the DND Call Feature On enter 71 + destination directory number. When DND is activated, the station will dial the command in the field. Press " * " or wait 10 seconds for the call forward to be activated
- In the DND Call Feature Off enter 70. This will deactivate the Call Forward feature.
|As an alternative one can enter an Event Trigger Number, and use the event handler in ICX-AlphaCom to activate features when DND is turned on or off|
When DND is activated there is a red banner across the top of the screen.
Using ITSV-3 as operator station
As from AMC-IP version 18.104.22.168 and ICX-Core version 22.214.171.124 it is possible to use the ITSV-3 as operator station in systems which are integrated with a VMS or an access control system.
The description in this paragraph has been tested with several integrations; before deployment it is however important to test this to ensure satisfactory operation on site.
To be able to use the ITSV-3 as an operator intercom, the following setting must be made:
- Log in into the ITSV-3 web page
- Navigate to Call Settings related to the account that is used to connect to the ICX or AlphaCom.
- Make the setting as indicated in the picture below
Using the ITSV-3 as operator station works best if calls to Ringing Groups are used instead of call requests. For this purpose the functionality of the ringing group feature has been extended such that also CRMV stations with IP-DAK48 panels can be used; it is therefore possible to mix the ITSV-3 with other operator station types in the same ringing group.
- Add all operators (even if there is only 1 operator) as member in a Ringing Group - By default Groups 51-60 are setup as Ringing Group in ICX and AlphaCom
- Program the call buttons of sub-stations to make a call to a Ringing Group - for instance, use I 6701 to make a call to all operators in the first Ringing Group, group 51