Main Settings (IP Stations)
From Zenitel Wiki
- Logging into the IP Station
- Click Station Main > Main Settings to access the page for configuring station mode and Network Settings.
Station Mode: Select one of the available modes: AlphaCom, Exigo, SIP, Pulse and Pulse Server.
Product Model And Accessory [Turbine only]: Depending on the type of Turbine hardware, there are different Product models and accessories to choose from. Find your model here: Turbine Station Models
- DHCP – Select this option if the IP station shall receive IP Settings from a DHCP server.
- Static IP – Select this option if the IP station shall use a static IP address. Enter values for:
- - IP-address
- - Subnet-mask
- - Gateway
- - DNS Server 1 (option for network administration)
- - DNS Server 2 (option for network administration)
- - Hostname (option for network administration)
- Disable Reset to Factory default settings using frontboard and I/O [Turbine only]: If enabled, factory reset will only be possible from StationWeb. This is disabled by default.
- Read IP Address [Turbine only]: Check the Read IP Address box to enable an unregistered station to speak the IP address when the call button is pressed. "Read IP Address" is default enabled.
- Enable RSTP [Turbine only] (for Industrial & Ex stations): Check the Enable RSTP box to enable RSTP. RSTP is only required when using redundant networking
- Ethernet Speed 10 Mbits/s [Turbine only]: Enable in some rare cases where it is not convenient to use 100 MBit/s Ethernet speed. Default Ethernet speed is 100 Mbit/s unless switch is configured to 10 Mbit/s.
- Use Last IP On DHCP failure [INCA only]: If the station does not receive an IP Address from a DHCP server at startup, it will use the last IP address.
- IGMP Version [INCA only]: Select IGMPv2 or IGMPv3 for multicast group membership.
Click Save followed by Apply to apply the new configuration settings.