Password (IP Stations)
From Zenitel Wiki
The password of an IP Station can be changed by:
- Log into the IP Station
- Select Station Administration > Change Password.
The Web Password is the password you need to use in the web browser of your PC to get access to the web interface of an IP station.
- User: The default username admin can be changed here
- Old Password: Enter the old password for security. Default is alphaadmin
- New Password: Enter a new password
- Confirm New Password: The new password must be confirmed to avoid misprint
Password can only contain numbers and letters, no other symbols allowed.
Maximum length is 10 characters.
A factory reset will reset to default password.
In INCA stations with software version 01.06 and earlier the default username was ADMIN and the password was alphacom.
In INCA stations with software version 01.06 and earlier the offline password was 1234.