Pulse License key installation
From Zenitel Wiki
Some features, such as Telphopne Gateway, Third Party SIP Device, Pulse Trunk, Enterprise etc. are licensed, and a License Key must be installed to enable these features.
- Obtain the license key from your STENTOFON supplier
- Log on to the web page of the Pulse Server station
- Select Station Administration > Licensing
- Press the Insert License button
- Enter the 24 or 36 character key string in the New License field
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by pressing "Yes"
About Pulse Licensing
There are different versions of license handling, depending on what hardware and software are running as the Pulse Server:
- Generation 1 type licenses are supported by all platforms (INCA stations and Turbine stations), and by all software versions
- Generation 2 type licenses are supported by Turbine stations running firmware 4.2
- Generation 3 type licenses are supported by Turbine stations running firmware 4.7 and higher