System Status (Event Type)
From Zenitel Wiki
|Event Owner:||Station number 1 (fixed)|
|Event type:||27 - System Status|
|When change to ON:||When a device is reported UP|
|When change to OFF:||When a device is reported DOWN|
|When related to:||N/A (Use "All")|
- Available from AMC 09.05. Pocket Paging from AMC 10.52. IP-HA state and %syse from 184.108.40.206.
- The ON event is reported when all cards are scanned (exchange is operational). If the exchange is standby in IP-HA this sub event will not be reported.
- Sub-event 210 – 217: Serial ports 0 – 7
- Sub-event 218 – 221: Pocket Paging ports "Tateco", "Ericcson", "Multitone", "Fire input", ISO1745 link poll status.
- Sub-event 230: ON = Local server is in Standby Mode. OFF = Operational Mode.
- Sub-event 231: ON = HA connection OK with related Standby/Operational server. OFF = No connection with remote server.
- After reset both events will be reported after sub-event 65. (In standby sub-event 65 will not be reported, but 230 and 231 will)
- Sub-event 232: ON = Local exchange is Primary Server (configuration master). OFF = Secondary Server (not configuration master). (Requires AMC 220.127.116.11)
- States reported in Sub-event 230, 231 and 232 are also reported in DEVICE_INFO
Macro to read current state of system event
Return 1 (TRUE) if sub event is ON.
- System and AlphaNet surveillance and reporting
- Trigger actions after system boot
- 3rd party information of HA state