VS-IS 22.214.171.124 maintenance release
The release contains new sofware for:
Major improvements and bug fixes
- During the upgrade process, a station can end up in reboot loop if firmware files have not transferred successfully.
- Firmware upgrade procedure made more robust and all firmware image files are double-checked for successful transfer before any flashing procedure is started.
- Periodic sound loss when doing announcements using AlphaCom relayed multicast
- Improved the Relayed Multicast handling to be more robust on larger systems.
- Permanent Audio Stream (PAS) not working on INCA.
- Fixed a bug in obsoleted license policing
- Better handling of boot environment image upgrade process in VS-IMT.
- If a specific firmware image mandates upgrading of boot environment then VS-IMT shall automatically enable such upgrade step. It is now also possible to select additional options related to boot environment upgrade
- Performance issues on VS-IMT projects with large number of IP stations.
- Saving configuration or opening projects that consist of lot of IP stations could take a lot of time. Fixed with performance optimizations on the VS-IMT database layer.
For a complete list of improvements and bug fixes, see Release Notes for the relevant product.
The software is available on the Software Download Page